The online Session for Introducing Crowdsource Mentorship Program 2023

The online Session for Introducing Crowdsource Mentorship Program 2023 

Exciting news! I had the opportunity to attend the online session for introducing the Crowdsource Mentorship Program 2023, and it was an incredible experience.

During the session, I learned about the role of a mentor and how influential they can be in helping others achieve their goals. I also gained a deeper understanding of how the program works and how it can benefit both mentors and mentees.

Overall, it was an incredibly informative session, and I feel grateful to have been a part of it. I highly recommend checking out the Crowdsource by Google  and considering becoming a Contributions.

Thank you to the organizers for putting together such an enlightening and impactful event! #crowdsourcementorship #mentoring #professionaldevelopment
#GoogleCrowdsource 






Post a Comment

0 Comments